Brain Entrainment Theta meditation guiding you to 5.5 Hz Sample Audio Program.
This technology really resonates with me. It helps me to get into the mental space that I want to achieve by using these “Brain Resonance Programs”. -Loren-
Experience this sample to see how it leads you and then reach out to Yassine to create a specific program for you. This track is 52 min long. Do make time for the whole thing as you don’t want to come out of it midway through. Detailed instruction are below.
HERE IS THE SAMPLE TRACK
This session is brought to you by Inception Café to give you a taste of the gentle power of frequencies. For more information about Brainwave Entrainment with frequencies visit www.inceptioncafebali.com or see my interview with Yassine, the creator of this meditation track https://youtu.be/wf0fZD0Bqv4 . To get the best possible experience, please read the guidelines below before you dive in. Allow yourself at least 2 hours from preparation to integration. Make it like a ceremony, don’t rush it and don’t squeeze it in a busy day. After this meditation you will want to relax and enjoy the peaceful state. Work, meetings and workouts after are not a good idea. Walking in nature, taking a bath/shower and journaling are great.
HERE IS THE SAMPLE TRACK
BEFORE THE SESSION – HOW TO GET READY
- Use this session in a calm and comfortable place, laying down on your bed or sofa with closed eyes. Use a blindfold or scarf to cover your eyes unless your space is already very dark. Wear comfortable clothes and have a blanket to stay warm. Take off your jewelry, except tiny earrings.
- Use headphones (ideally on-ear and wireless, but not a must) and don’t forget to switch off phone notifications and mute calls, kids and pets. 😉
- Make sure to drink enough water to stay hydrated and to prevent headaches. Go to the restroom, to avoid interruption during meditation. Light food is recommended before sessions, avoid heavy meals.
DURING THE SESSION – HOW TO NAVIGATE
- When you’re ready to start, play the track and adjust the volume. You will hear a heartbeat-like sound in the background, that’s the frequencies that will guide you. Make sure it’s loud enough, but comfortable for your ears.
- Now bring your attention to your breath. Breathe slowly and deeply, and with every exhale, let go more and more any tensions in your body and thoughts in your mind. Let go of control, surrender and become the observer of your body and mind without judging it.
- As you begin, an intention, an affirmation or a question might come up. If not, just let the session carry you. Don’t overthink it. Simply trust and allow, and be open to receive whatever you may need in this moment.
- Everything is welcome. Body sensations such as tingling or raise of temperature due to increased blood circulation, emotions and feelings, tears of gratitude or sadness, thoughts, messages, memories, vivid visualisations, or feeling weightless… all of this is normal. Accept and express it, don’t try to suppress and control. Just observe and listen to what your body is trying to tell you during this 50 minutes journey.
AFTER THE SESSION – HOW TO INTEGRATE
- Once the session ends, take your time to come back to the space. You will likely feel very relaxed. Be gentle with your body, drink some water, have a stretch.
- Give yourself time for integration. Journaling is a great way to deepen your insights further, and to track your improvements. Get a notebook and just write about your thoughts and feelings before, during and after the session, and whatever crosses your mind.
- If you had a big release during the session, do some cleansing and grounding. Take a shower or swim, walk barefoot on the ground, get some fresh air and sunlight, connect with nature, smudge some sage or incense, drink herbal tea…
- The experience does not end with the end of the track. Take it easy, be kind to yourself, and observe how you act and interact with the world. You might recognise some changes in the next hours or even days.
- Do not perform any activities while listening to the session – especially not walking, running, playing sports, driving vehicles, swimming or bathing!
- Also, do not use the session in combination with stimulants such as alcohol or coffee and other drugs.
- Do not use if you have or have had seizures, brain injuries, severe trauma, or cardiac pacemakers, if you use drugs, if you are pregnant or under 18 years of age.
- You are fully responsible for your own well-being! Please consult us if you have any doubts.
The user of this track assumes all risks in using it, waving any claims against Inception Café and its affiliates for any and all mental or physical injuries. In no case will Inception Café be liable for chance, accidental, special, direct or indirect damages resulting from use, misuse or defect of its tracks, instructions or documentations. Although Inception Café tracks contribute to wellness, they are not intended as a replacement for medical or psychological treatment. No medical claims are intended, expressed or implied.
Karma HuBB interview